Apparently, I have this thing called a blog. It has been called to my attention that I haven’t updated it in about three months. Even that was a little shocking to me. But school, life, and a host of other things has kept me on my toes recently. So here is a short list of the things that have changed in the last three months (in no particular order):
* I took a trip to Phoenix, Arizona. The reason for my trip was to support my cousin Edward before he deployed to Afghanistan. My whole family went and we had a great time. I’ll have to tell you the whole story sometime…
* I moved. Actually, I moved exactly two weeks after I came back from Phoenix, and the whole moving experience has kind of been a disaster. The house/duplex we were supposed to move into wasn’t totally ready, there wasn’t even a refrigerator or stove, and we only had two people to help us move. Things haven’t really been better since.
* I had a birthday. I turned old.
* I have been knitting, and I’m trying to finish several projects at once. Pictures coming soon.
* I found a knitting group! They’re great fun, and we meet on Wednesdays. It’s always interesting to see what other people are working on, and it doesn’t hurt that I already knew someone there.
* I’m job hunting. I had forgotten how hard a job can be to come by, even a part time one.
So that’s what’s happened to me. How about you? What have you been up to?