This breakfast sandwich is so good you may not hit the snooze button!
1 loaf French Bread
1 Roma Tomato
2 Strips of Bacon
1 slice American Cheese
- Slice a piece of bread to the thickness of your liking. I cut mine a little too thick.
- Grill your bacon. While the bacon is grilling slice two pieces of Roma tomato.
- Place tomato on the bread slice then pull your cooked bacon out of the skillet. Let the bacon cool before tearing into pieces and placing it on top of the tomato.
- Cook your egg over easy. Once you have flipped your egg once melt the slice of American Cheese on top.
- Place egg and cheese on top of tomato
Add more eggs/bacon/bread for more people.
This open faced breakfast sandwich is messy but so good I ate it with my fingers.