I’ve managed to get my hands (body?) on a cold that would take down an elephant. I’ve been sleeping over 15 hours a day and pumping myself full of meds in the hopes that I can feel better quicker. I want to be knitting more. I want to be outside enjoying the weather as it turns from horribly cold to delightfully warm. I’ve had the chance to enjoy some of the warm weather over the past two days but it’s not quite as good when you’re not 100% there. Because this cold makes me get up every 30 seconds and blow my nose, I’m going to write a list of things that have happened in this post and expand on them as quickly as my cold will allow.
– I saw Watchmen yesterday.
– I skimmed through Debbie Bliss’ new magazine. This is her second issue but the first one I’ve seen in a store.
– I sighed my way through French Girl Knits.
– I read through It Itches.
– I finished my roommate’s giant hat!
– I’ve picked up my Union Square Poncho again. It feels like an eternity since I’ve even looked at it.